University is not for everyone. That is ok.
Maybe you don’t even want to go the apprenticeship route. That is ok.
Maybe you are returning to work. You want a job that will make you happy and meet your needs.
However, no-one has helped you think about your career aspirations, how you look for that job, prepare for it, and then go and get it. That’s how I can help! As a ILM Level 7 qualified coach, I can help you think about the role you want or a change of career. As a qualified trainer, I can also provide training in some of the key skills such as interviews.
Look for that job
- Where do I look?
Prepare for that job or career
- What is important to me?
- What am I good at?
- What do I like/dislike & why?
- What skills do I have?
- What about my personal and social skills?
- What have I achieved?
- Which of my skills are transferable?
- What motivates me?
Get that job!
- Let’s look at your CV
- Key things for your CV & covering letter
- Preparing for the interview with skills training and development
- What about career coaching?