The security of your personal information is very important to us. We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, that you trust us to act in a reasonable manner. By providing us with your name and e-mail address you are consenting for us to contact you with regard to the information you requested. That is why we have a policy in place to help protect your personal information. For any data that we obtain from you, Next Steps Learning and Development Ltd is the data controller for the purposes of appropriate data protection laws.
You can visit all areas of our website without telling us who you are or revealing information about yourself. Information is not shared or released to any other party.
Next Steps Learning & Development Ltd is acting in compliance with current data protection laws in the UK and the EU. We accept our responsibilities to adequately secure information of a personal nature and not to disclose such information unless under certain conditions.
Below we outline what data we use, how it it is used and what choices and rights you have in respect to the data that is held.
- We agree to ensure that all personal data is collected in a fair and lawful manner and used only for specified purposes
- We agree to ensure that personal data sought is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose
- We aim to ensure that the personal data we keep is accurate and up to date. To achieve this we do need individuals to tell us of changes to their personal data
- We agree to keep personal data secure at all times
- We agree to keep personal data no longer than is necessary and to dispose of it appropriately when it is no longer required
- We take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data
- We do not transfer personal date to third parties for marketing purposes
- We will make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, we cannot always guarantee this and accept no liability for any information given on this website. Our website also contains links to other sites for your interest. However, we have no control over any of these websites and are simply providing you with information for your convenience. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites.
- You can obtain, free of charge, a copy of all personal information that we hold for you
- You can withdraw consent to process the data in circumstances where consent has been obtained and have us erase any personal information
What are cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the web browser on your computer or mobile device. Websites use these files to store information and enable various types of functionality. Learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.uk
What cookies are used on this website?
How do I turn cookies off?
If you wish, you can disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. However, this may prevent websites that you visit from working correctly. Find out how to disable cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.uk